What is High Valley Transit?
HVT is fare-free public transit across the Wasatch Back. Services include:
● Micro, an on-demand transit service serving Kimball Junction and surrounding areas, plus new service in Park Meadows, Deer Valley's Royal Street and all of the Heber Valley
● The 101, a high-frequency route between Jeremy Ranch and Deer Valley
● The 102, a commuter route between Francis, Kamas, and Old Town Transit Center
● The 103, a shuttle within Kimball Junction
● The 104, a shuttle serving the Bitner neighborhood
● The 105, a shuttle serving Canyons Village
● The brand new 106, which goes between Heber City and Park City
● The new 107, which goes between Salt Lake City and Park City.
● The new 902, which goes between Salt Lake City and Park City.
You must be logged in to post a comment.