Summer 2021 Service Changes
High Valley Transit is Summit County’s new transit service, offering fare-free fixed route and microtransit options across the Wasatch Back. We launched fixed route service on July 1 and have made some changes to pre-existing Park City Transit routes. Please see the summary of our bus routes below, which link to a map of each route!
- Old Routes: 6 Lime and 7 Pink >> New Route: 101 Spiro These routes are combined into one high frequency route from Jeremy Ranch to Deer Valley. The new name is the 101 Spiro! This new route operates every 30 minutes or less, all year round. Stops that are no longer served by the 7 Pink are now serviced by on demand microtransit.
- Old Route: 11 Black (Kamas Commuter) >> New Route: 102 Gateway This route continues to operate with 60 minute frequency, with additional stops in Francis.
- Old Route: Kimball Junction Circulator >> New Route: 103 Kimball Junction Shuttle The Kimball Junction Circulator, now called the Kimball Junction Shuttle, continues to operate the same route at 20 minute frequencies.
- Old Route: 8 Brown / Trailside Loop >> New Route: 104 Bitner Shuttle This has been replaced by the Bitner Shuttle, which operates in a larger, further East-reaching loop than the Kimball Junction Circulator. It will have a 15 minute frequency, and the loop begins and ends at the Kimball Junction Transit Center.
- NEW: 105 Canyons Village Shuttle We have added a new shuttle to serve Canyons Village, which begins and ends at the Transit Hub / Cabriolet Lot.
A full list of bus routes and stops is provided below by route. Files are downloadable and can be viewed by clicking on the direction of the desired route. For bidirectional routes, separate files are provided for the inbound and outbound services. An interactive map is also provided below. Use the search bar to the top left to locate your address in relation to bus lines. Please call (435) 246-1538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
103 – Kimball Junction Shuttle: Full (Loop) (Effective June 15)
104 – Bitner Shuttle: Full (Loop)
105 – Canyons Village Shuttle: Full (Loop)
*Please note the 102 Gateway / Kamas Valley Commuter is not wheelchair accessible. Please call (435) 246-1538 with any issues or questions.
** Color Note for Map: 101 = Green, 102 = Black, 103 = Blue, 104 = Purple, 105 = Red